In 2015, the Company:
- First active year.
- Bootstrapped all financing
- Successfully connected 41 youths to 11 employers for one-day job shadowing. The employers included Tag Architect Studio, HashtagWV, E Lavoyd Morgan & Associates, Stardust Café, Bella the Corner Gourmet, Greenbrier Valley Baking Company, City of Lewisburg, Greenbrier Episcopal School, Greenbrier Technical Services, The Greenbrier, and Appalachian Technical Services.
In 2016, the Company:
- Successfully connected 50 youths to 10 employers for one-day shadowing. The full list of companies whom participated in 2016 are in Appendix A.
- Incorporated, formed a board, and opened a checking account
- Applied for non-profit status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
In 2017, the Company:
- Received non-profit status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applied and received an in-kind grant of $10,000 a month from google.
- Through Q1, successfully connected 13 youths and 4 employers.