Love Child is a locally owned/operated clothing and toy store for girls and boys. They offer the community with quality clothing , toys and gifts for children. Their focus is primarily on newborn thru age 12.
- Greeting customers and ascertaining what each customer wants and needs
- Performing tasks such as counting money and separating charge slips.
- Maintaining knowledge of Love Child’s sales and promotions.
- Watching for and recognizing security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate merchandise based on the customer needs and desires.
- Answering questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Stocking shelves and possibly helping with a window display.
- Understanding the responsibilities of a small business
- Have an understanding of marketing/sales strategies and implementation to drive business, such as print advertising, public relations, online marketing, and networking.
- Recognizing the importance of delivering high quality customer service concerning product knowledge and delivery
- Learning the importance of communications and customer service skills. Apply subject matter learning in evaluation of “real world” situations and accordingly formate immediate course of action
- This employer offers bi-yearly apprentice days.
Love Child is a wonderful boutique for children. They offer a wide array beautiful clothing, fantastic toys, and they have kind employees. Apprentices will enjoy working with these folks to understand what it’s like working in small business retail, specifically local toy store. This shop is located in historic downtown Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at email@example.com