- Planning, preparing, and delivering a music lesson to a student
- Teaching according to the educational needs and abilities of the music school student
- Encouraging the general progress and well-being of individual students
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of music schools as a means for engaging communities, creating cultural awareness, and providing ethical leadership.
- Students will acquire a basic understanding of how technology serves in the field of music as a whole.
- Students will see how music schools are a means of supporting developing careers in music teaching and/or performance.
- Students will be able to identify basic teaching skills for individual studio and group settings for teaching and audience education purposes.
- Students will watch the employer write and carry out a lesson plan that clearly articulates the purpose and objective of their lesson.
- this employer offers yearly apprentice days.
Offering music lessons to everyone of all ages, Warner Music Studios in Lewisburg, WV uses a progressive teaching method unlike many other studios. Rachel Warner is the studio’s founder, owner, and piano teacher.
Rachel will work with apprentices to show them the duties and responsibilities of a music school teacher.
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org