Bella the Corner Gourmet is owned and operated by Tamera Pence. Her intention is to bring new life to the corner in downtown Lewisburg with great shopping. She looks forward to helping students plan for their future in small business.
- Greeting customers
- Responding to Questions
- Improving engagement with merchandise and providing high quality customer service
- Communicate clearly, honestly, and respectfully with all hotel staff, fellow peers, parents, and volunteers
- Assist with stocking
- Follow all business safety and security procedure
- Understanding the responsibilities of a small business
- Have an understanding of marketing/sales strategies and implementation to drive business, such as print advertising, public relations, online marketing, and networking.
- Recognizing the importance of delivering high quality customer service concerning product knowledge and delivery
- Learning the importance of communications and customer service skills. Apply subject matter learning in evaluation of “real world” situations and accordingly formate immediate course of action
- This employer offers bi-yearly apprentice days
Tamera Pence is pictured above w/ our student during an apprentice day in Fall, 2015.
Bella the Corner Gourmet opened its doors in April 2010 in beautiful downtown Lewisburg, West Virginia. This shop offers a wide array of fabulous gourmet products – from artisan cheeses to unique and useful kitchenware and pantry items. They offer custom baskets for exceptional one-of-a-kind gifts and they also support many of local artisans who produce beautiful wooden and pottery items for the kitchen, local bakers, local cheesemakers, and wine makers.
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org