WVVA News is the Two Virginias’ local news leader.
- Record and analyze data from worldwide weather stations, satellites, radars, and remote sensors
- Interpret observations from the land, sea, and upper atmosphere
- Employ a mathematical and physical formulae and use computer modeling applications to help make a long and short range weather prediction.
- Understanding how to use a variety of scientific techniques to understand, interpret, and observe and predict the earth’s atmosphere and its phenomena.
- Learning how to study the earth’s atmosphere – particularly climate and weather
- Recognizing the qualifications and training required to become a meteorologist
- Understanding the skills of this position: analytical, team-working, interpersonal, written and oral communication, genuine interest in weather systems, problem solving, mathematical abilities, computer literacy
- This employer offers bi-yearly apprentice days.
WVVA News is the Two Virginias’ local news leader. Their networks include: NBC 6.1, CW 6.2, and MeTV 6.3. The Precision WVVA Weather Team is partnered with National Apprentice Day. They work around the clock keeping you informed on the forecast & changing weather conditions here in 4 Seasons Country!
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org