- Clergy are some of the main and important formal leaders within the Christian church.
- Respond to LUMC staff’s queries and requests
- Communicate clearly, honestly, and respectfully with all LUMC staff, fellow peers, parents, and volunteers
- Follow all LUMC safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Methodist Clergy
- Be able to understand the basics of clergy as it relates to the Methodist Church and demonstrate knowledge of the clergy’s importance to the local community
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional standards accepted in the Methodist church
- This employer offers quarterly apprentice days
Learning Outcomes. Students will learn about the different aspects of the Methodist Clergy.
- how decisions are made
- can pastors be replaced
- how churches get pastors
- youth ministry
- spiritual formation
Clergy are some of the main and important formal leaders within the Christian church.
For more information about this employer, visit: apprenticeday.org/employers/lewisburg-united-methodist-church/
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at email@example.com