- Provide assistance with IT activities
- Preparing and maintaining computer equipment
- Follow all company safety and security procedures
- Communicate clearly, honestly, and respectfully with all company staff, fellow peers, parents, and volunteers
- Understand the basics of IT specialists.
- Have an understanding of software, hardware, databases, web resources, networks, and enterprise systems.
- Learn that IT developers are practically in all parts of the economy.
- See the company’s goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Recognize the company’s effectiveness and efficiency by seeing how the team defines, delivers, and supports strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- This employer participates bi-yearly.
Greenbrier Technologies & Electric offers their clients with electrical contracting, home automation, phone systems, computer network management, security solutions, and more. They have been in business for 15-years and rely on their continued investment in their employees and the community while providing clients with technology solutions that support their primary business objectives.
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at email@example.com