- Graphic Design
- Billboard Advertising
- Create the National Apprentice Day advertisement on the Made U Look digital billboards in Lewisburg and Fairlea.
- Work with strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images for product illustrations and logos
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Work with both texts and images
- Change the digital billboard in Fairlea
- Skills needed: communication, creativity, computer, analytical, time management
- Learn how to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of printed pages
- Understand how to use variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects
- Recognize the importance in the sales and marketing of products and its critical component of marketing and branding materials such as business cards, brochures, and logos.
- Understand that graphic designers need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- This employer offers bi-yearly apprentice days
- Manufacturing 14%
- Specialized Design services 10%
- Newspaper, periodical, book, and directory publishers 9%
- Advertising, public relations, and related services 8%
- Wholesale trade 5%
Education: Graphic designers usually need a bachelor’s degree (or technical training) in graphic design or a related field. Candidates for graphic design positions should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs.
Job description source: truity.com/career-profile/graphic-designer
The Digital Billboard company, Made U Look, is owned and operated by Travis Farley. He has two digital billboards in Fairlea and Lewisburg, WV. These are full-color LED display panels with ads rotating every 8 seconds. Travis offers custom designs for his clients.
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at email@example.com