Greenbrier Technical Services manufactures replacement parts, repairs printed circuit boards and modules, provides parts sourcing services for both current and end-of-life parts, and offers engineering and reverse engineering services.
- Work on circuit boards
- Assess project requirements
- Use computer aided design/modeling software
- Produce and implement designs with 3D printing
- Analyze and interpret data
- Shipping and receiving
Engineering Learning Outcomes:
- Understand how to carry out feasibility studies for new technical products
- Learn how to draw schematics and tester design
- Understand the importance of coordinating technicians
Electronic Technicians Learning Outcomes:
- Have a basic understanding of how to repair PC Boards and electromechanical assemblies for food service (McDonalds, Panera Bread, etc)
- Understanding how to lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
- Learning assembly of circuitry or a complete prototype model
- Recognizing how to analyze and interpret test data
- This employer offers yearly apprentice days
Provided: Lunch from Subway
Greenbrier Technical Services, Inc. (GTS) is in its 28th year of providing engineering, manufacturing and repairs solutions to a number of industries. They have a flexible manufacturing facility capable of fulfilling orders in quantities from one to thousands and operate with an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System with Engineering Certification.
Interested in this apprentice day? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org