Offering music lessons to everyone of all ages, Warner Music Studios in Lewisburg, WV uses a progressive teaching method unlike many other studios. Rachel Warner is the studio’s founder, owner, and piano teacher.
At Warner Music Studios, you can choose from piano, guitar, drums, voice, ukulele, bass guitar, or flute lessons, with an optional yearly recital starting in 2018. Lessons range anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes; and since the studio offers multiple programs, it makes it easier to enroll siblings in different programs at the same time. Learn more about Warner Music Studios: hashtagwv.com/local-beat-back-music-w-warner-music-studios
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of music schools as a means for engaging communities, creating cultural awareness, and providing ethical leadership.
- Students will acquire a basic understanding of how technology serves in the field of music as a whole.
- Students will see how music schools are a means of supporting developing careers in music teaching and/or performance.
- Students will be able to identify basic teaching skills for individual studio and group settings for teaching and audience education purposes.
- Students will watch the employer write and carry out a lesson plan that clearly articulates the purpose and objective of their lesson.
Click on the jobs below to view more information and to register for your one-day apprenticeship!