Greenbrier Technologies takes its role in the community seriously by actively supporting numerous civic, educational and cultural causes, such as National Apprentice Day.
Greenbrier Technologies & Electric offers their clients with electrical contracting, home automation, phone systems, computer network management, security solutions, and more. They have been in business for 15-years and rely on their continued investment in their employees and the community while providing clients with technology solutions that support their primary business objectives.
- Understand the basics of IT specialists.
- Have an understanding of software, hardware, databases, web resources, networks, and enterprise systems.
- Learn that IT developers are practically in all parts of the economy.
- See the company’s goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Recognize the company’s effectiveness and efficiency by seeing how the team defines, delivers, and supports strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
Employer Information[gmw_single_location map_height="275px" map_width="375px" elements="address"]
Click on the jobs below to view more information and to register for your one-day apprenticeship!