Located in Damascus, Virginia, Fisher Hollow Vet Clinic is a locally owned/operated veterinarian clinic that provides quality care to pets no matter how large or small. They offer treatment and surgery with 24 hour emergency service.
- Animal care and health studies
- Understanding the basics of spaying, neutering, setting broken bones, treating wounds, providing geriatric care for older pets.
- Depending on the situation, apprentices may be exposed to an animal’s X-rays and see medicines for animals with illnesses. They may witness a surgery and euthanasia if necessary.
- Recognizing the education requirements to earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- Understanding the responsibilities of a DVM
- Recognizing the importance of delivering high quality customer service concerning veterinarian services, protocol, and procedures.
- Learning the importance of veterinary medicine. Apply subject matter learning in evaluation of “real world” situations and accordingly formate immediate course of action
Click on the jobs below to view more information and to register for your one-day apprenticeship!