CORE Environmental Services, Inc. differentiates itself through providing professional, cost-competitive environmental consulting services and hands-on remediation & field services. They have the capacity to navigate through each stage of project progression, from site characterization to closure or release of liability. The CORE team of environmental professionals can provide a scope of work for any project that can be customized to fit specific client needs.
(CORE) is a professional environmental consulting firm specializing in:
- Civil Engineering Services
- Site Characterization and Site Remediation
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments)
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Audits
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Remediation System Design and Installation and Operation & Maintenance
- In-plant Compliance Audit Services
CORE was formed in 2001 to provide professional, responsive, practical and cost-competitive environmental consulting services to the industrial and commercial marketplace. CORE’s entrepreneurial business philosophy and streamlined organizational structure enable them to be extremely responsive to client needs and to customize a project approach to meet client business and environmental management objectives. Their network of affiliated companies also includes wetlands specialists, ecological assessment specialists, surveyors, and experts in computer modeling.
They have offices in Allison Park, PA, Morgantown, WV, Lewisburg, WV. Visit www.core-env.com for more information.
- Create pollution prevention plans
- Environmental site assessments
- Environmental science
- Environmental consulting
Click on the jobs below to view more information and to register for your one-day apprenticeship!